1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
Well, I would say 1, but I guess technically 2. My parents moved into our current house before I was 6 months old and I've lived here ever since. That doesn't include the dorms at school. If you count them, then that would be 3 more. (5 total for those who don't want to do math)
2. Which was your favorite and why?
Well, this house is the only one I've ever really considered home.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
Not exactly exciting, but not stressful either. Then again, I didn't have to pack everything I own. Just what I needed for school and what would fit in the van. The hardest part was trying to get everything home again. I'd usually accumulated more stuff and had to fit it all into the boxes I had.
4. What's more important, location or price?
I don't know. I am not grown up enough to have had my own place. I suppose if I were to get a place of my own now, I'd say price. Because I am poor. But location is important too.
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
Everything, man. If you’re gonna dream, why not dream big?
And now I sleep.