on the classic 400 Point Purity Test!
|Take the test here!|
1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
Well, technically it was Ricky Nelson (who is actually a person, not a band) when I was about 7 or 8. But that was because my mom took us. The concert I count as my first was Green Day the day after thanksgiving 1994. My uncle had previously worked at the venue so he got us in the back door by people he knew.
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
NSYNC and Linkin Park. It's a tie.
3. What is your favorite song?
That's a tough one. I like so many songs. Probably something by NSYNC, Linkin Park or Green Day.
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
I can play the trombone and piano. I used to play flute and still can a bit. I also taught myself the clarinet when I was younger, but I don't remember any of that anymore. And then there is the guitar. Which is the one I want to learn. I can play chords, but I think my fingers are too short to really play good.
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
Lance Bass. Because he's hot.