2. If you had been born the other sex, did your parents tell you what your name would have been?
3. Do you have children and if so, what are their names?
4. If you were to ever have a child or more children, what would you name them?
Annabel for a girl and Ryan for a boy.
5. Most people know their mother's maiden name, but do you know your grandmothers' maiden names?
Dieball and Magill
6. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
Not that I remember
7. What was the name of your first pet?
Lassie. A collie. Big surprise, eh?
8. What was the name of the first person you ever kissed?
9. What was the name of the school you attended as a child?
Green Elementary, Atwood Elementary, L'Anse Creuse Middle School North and L'Anse Creuse High School North
10. What was/is the name of your English teacher(s) in high school?
Ms. Lanyi, Mrs. Martus, Mrs. Willer, Mrs. Montgomery, Mrs. Bourland
11. Do you name your vehicles? What are the name(s)?
I have never owned a car.