1. If you could build your house anywhere, where would it be? Someplace warm.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? Most of my clothes from the Gap
3. What's your favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? arms and chest
4. What's the last CD that you bought? Uuhhh...mmmm...Alien Ant Farm - ANThology
5. Where's your favorite place to be? Such an odd question. I don't know. with my friends I guess.
6. Where's your least favorite place to be? Well there are a lot of places I don't like. The dentist, the doghouse (figuratively speaking of course. though I guess I would want to be there literally either)...ok, that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Well I wouldn't know since I can't ever get anyone to give me a massage, but I could use a good back rub right about now.
8. What's most important, strong in mind or strong in body? mind. though body is good too.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Right now whenever I feel like it. But I have a feeling that's gonna change as soon as I get a job.
10. What's your favorite TV show? Will and Grace and Dawson's Creek
11. What's your favorite kitchen appliance? Huh? I'm supposed to have a favorite kitchen appliance? Maybe the blender? I have no answer for this one.
12. What's your favorite childhood memory? I can't think of a specific memory.
13. What makes you laugh? Funny people
14. What makes you really angry? That's a tough one. I get angry easily, but I usually forget about it soon after. It takes a lot to make me really angry that I don't forget it .
15. If you could play any instrument what would it be? Well, I can play the piano (limited), the trombone (high school band), the flute (very limited.I played in middle school. I've forgotten most of it), I started to learn the clarinet, and I'm trying to teach myself the guitar.
16. Favorite Restaurant/Cafe/Eatery? I'm assuming this exclude fast food (Wendy's) so...Bennigan's (great chicken salad)? or maybe Applebee's (awesome chicken fajitas)? I don't have much money to go out to restaurants.
17. Scariest moment of your life. Off the top of my head...I fell into the canal behind my house when I was about 4 or 5. That was pretty scary. Or maybe a few weeks ago when my sister and I were driving through the mountains and hit a patch of ice and hit the guard rail. If not for the guard rail we would have gone over the side. That was pretty scary too.
18. If there was a movie made about you, what current/former Hollywood star would portray you? Well, I'd pick Meg Ryan. I think she'd be cute as me. Looking like her of course.
19. Do you believe in afterlife? Maybe
20. Favorite children's book? Leo the Lop
21. What is your favorite season? I'd have to say summer or fall.
22.What is your least favorite household chore? Just one? I guess washing dishes.
23. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Geez...where do you come up with these? ummm...the ability to burn fat really fast? is that a super power? I don't know.
24. If you had a tattoo, what would it be? Never really thought about it. I don't plan on getting a tattoo. But maybe a Japanese symbol of some kind.
25. Who was your first love and at what age? Jimmy Prince. 17.
26. The song you wished you had written? I've never really wished I had written a song.
27. Do you prefer cats or dogs? definitely dogs. not that I have anything against cats.
28.What's in the trunk of your car? car? what car? I really could use one of those.
29. Using only one word, describe yourself. ummm...laid back. no that's two words...easy going? no that's two words too. uhhhh...happy I guess.